HI EVERYONE! I am back with more fun for you! YAY! I LOVE Garden Parties! How about you? I invite you all to join me in creating party favors & decorations for a fun Gnome Garden Party. Let's get busy inking, stamping, working our scissors & hot glue guns again! Shall we?Designing & creating party decorations & crafting kits is one of my favorite things to do! Such a happy activity! I am a PARTY MOM for all of my daughters & I am a PARTY MIMI for all of my grandchildren now too! So many fun memories are made creating & crafting together with all of the pieces & bits of business I make with ArtFoamies products.
I love watching everyone's results when they put my created pieces together with their own imaginations. Two of the results recently born from my own imagination are custom decorative cupcake picks & magic wands. Such fun party favors that spark feel good memories & bring smiles for years to come.
Feel free to be inspired to re-create these with your beautiful imagination & your own ArtFoamies products too.
They are so fun & easy to make by yourself & with your loved ones.
- Tooth picks or food picks
- Bamboo Skewers
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Sturdy White smooth stampable paper that can be easily cut with scissors. I used the smooth side of 140lb hot press watercolor paper, heavy weight cardstock & specialty stamping paper.
- Embellishments such as glitter glues, gems, ribbons & trims are optional.
- ArtFoamies | StampBuddy
- ArtFoamies | ScrapBuddies
- Moonlight Duo Reinkers in Bright Sky, Lunar Lilac, Heavenly Pink, Martian Green, Galactic Green & Solar Flare Orange
- Moonlight Duo Tint & Hue Ink Pads | Assorted Colors in Galactic Green
- MoonGlo Extra Bright Dye Reinkers in Blue Moon, Coral Fire, Pink Crush & Yellow Starlight
- Kae Pea | Gnomely | Foam Stamp (smaller size)
- Kae Pea | Whimsy Wings | Foam Stamps - Set of 2 (back "B" sides)
- Kae Pea | Shroom to Grow | Foam Stamps - Set of 4 (back "B" sides)
- Sandra Evertson | Solar Flare | Foam Stamp (front & back "B" side)
- Cat Kerr | Star | Foam Stamp (front & back "B"side)
- I inked & stamped a sheet of Kae Pea's smaller GNOMELY gnomes.
- I inked & stamped a sheet of Kae Pea's WHIMSY WINGS on the "B" side. YES! YOU CAN USE BOTH SIDES OF YOUR ARTFOAMIES! BONUS!
- I inked & stamped a few sheets of Kae Peas SHROOMS TO GROW on the "B" side onto some 12" x 12" sheets of specialty stamping cardstock paper.
- Be sure to hot glue another flying Gnome on the back to so both sides are pretty. I did this with the mushrooms too!
- Make sure to glue the toothpick low enough on the bottom backs of the Gnomes & mushrooms so your toothpick stem will be extending out enough to insert into the cupcakes.
These wands were made by layering fussy cut pieces of stamped ArtFoamies! ARE YOU READY? LET'S MAKE ONE TOGETHER!
First I inked up a bamboo kabob skewer by rolling it over one of my custom rainbow inked StampBuddy pads & set it aside to dry. I then inked up Cat Kerr's STAR Artfoamie & Sandra Evertson's SOLAR FLARE Artfoamie with the Galactic Green Moon & The Maker Moonlight Duo Tint & Hue ink pad.
I hot glued all of the layers together & one by one.I then hot glued the bamboo kabob skewer, SHARP POINTED SIDE UP in between the 2 layered stacks. One on each side makes the wand pretty on both sides!
I finished it off by adding some sparkling iridescent glitter glue to all of the points for a magical effect!
Don't forget to leave me a comment in the comments section below so I know you stopped by.
Thank you for your time, your kindness & your love.
HUGS! YOU ARE LOVED!