Wednesday, July 20, 2016

                 Hello RubberMoon Lovers!


   It is Barb Rogers here, and it feels so good to be back on the RubberMoon Arts Blog! Actually, you will be seeing me on this blog quite often. Mr. and Mrs. Moon have asked me to be the "Social Media" Elf and help spread RubberMoon LOVE on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. 
   My journey with RubberMoon started a few years back. Kristen and I became friends before her family purchased RubberMoon Art Stamp Company. They started out on just a "shoe string" budget and I have watched RubberMoon, an already terrific and well loved business, grow even more by reaching for the "MOON". Of course this came about through  lots of hard work, talent, vision and persistence from the entire family. 
    I had the honor of being a part of the original RubberMoon Design Team. It was such a positive experience, and I loved working with so many other amazing Artists. I have also been lucky enough to be a part of the Rubbermoon Artist Team.  Since then, I have used RubberMoon stamps in many of my own original paintings and enjoy being part of the RubberMoon Mail Club. The paintings on this post are some that I have incorporated RubberMoon Stamps in order to help enhance my work. 
    I am so looking forward to seeing all of you here each week. I will share lots of stamps, old and new. I will be asking some talented people to share their own RubberMoon Creations.  I will also give you some glimpses into the everyday world of RubberMoon Stamps and also The Moon & The Maker.
    Thank you so much for reading this post and I will see you again soon!! 
                                   













Of course for all your Stamping needs visit RubberMoon for endless Creative Possibilities! 

8 comments:

  1. It is a match made in heaven. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I hope you will share a small part of your talent soon!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, Barb, really looking forward to your posts...always enjoy what you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca! Your comments mean a lot.

      Delete
  3. We could not be more thrilled to have such a talented and kind friend on our team!! xoxokp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! Looking forward to seeing you !!! and your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete