Friday, November 13, 2015

Thankful for RubberMoon


I know I gush about the RubberMoon Mail Club all the time, but only because it really is that great. Every month I look forward to whatever surprise is going to land in my mailbox. When my beloved comes home from work, he always stops to get the mail on the way in. Each month there comes a point that he walks through the door and announces, "You got something from RubberMoon." I will not confirm it as fact, but it is entirely possible that I emit a squeak of delight when I hear that.

I will, however, confirm that I emitted such a squeak this month upon actually opening my package. Because... Wow! What a great bunch of goodies! Just look - it felt like my birthday or Christmas or something.


This month, not only did I get the very cool, exclusive frame stamp from RubberMoon (which I used to make the card above) and art sample (inspiring as ever from our own Kae Pea), but a bunch of other goodies from other noteworthy companies that joined in the fun. There was an extra rubber stamp from 100 Proof Press, Art Squares from Inchie Arts, chip board die cuts from Gina's Designs, and an ink pad from Impress Cards & Crafts!

All of this makes it the perfect time to say how very thankful I am for RubberMoon and the constant inspiration I get from RubberMoon stamps, yes, but also for Kae Pea who tirelessly (I'm sure it only seems that way... she must be exhausted) runs the place all while making art of her own, and for the amazing, creative group of fine folks that make up the MoonMail Club. You may have noticed that when I end these blog posts, I always ask, "Where will your imagination take you?" I always hope that you'll take it both literally and figuratively. After years of playing with all kinds of different rubber stamps from nearly every company there is, my imagination took me to the doorstep of RubberMoon... and for that, I am truly thankful.

I used the frame stamp to make a quilted looking Christmas card because I was already in Christmas card making mode and had all my other Christmas stamps and colors out already. I used various other RubberMoon stamps to fill in the frames. Those stamps include:

FaLaLa
6-sided Snowflake - Small
Sprinkles Cube
Tiny Elf
Party Planning Penny (last month's MoonMail offering)
Reindeer Border
Christmas String o' Lights


Other Products Used:
StazOn Solvent Ink various colors
Stickles
Gold Gel Pen
Liquid Pearls
Water-based markers
StazOn Studio Glaze
Glossy cardstock

2 comments:

  1. We all love Rubbermoon AND your wonderful blog post Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH this is SO awesome!! Seriously Love it!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete