Friday, November 6, 2015

Snow Much Fun



I can't help it - I'm a freak for snow. So, that was me you heard cheering when the local forecasters began whispering about snow up in the mountains. I used to live up in those mountains (the Cascade range in Washington) and the snow was magical, fluffy, sparkly, peaceful, pretty... all the positive adjectives. Anyway, talk of snow is what inspired this card.

Want to know an easy way to make snow? Torn cardstock! For this I ripped a couple of scrap pieces of white cardstock. I ran glue along the edges and sprinkled them with glitter for that sparkly snow effect. I love how this makes the trees look like they're over the hills and off in the distance.

I may just have to drive up into those hills to where the magic is. Where will your imagination take you?


RubberMoon Stamps Used:

Skinny Trees
There's Magic In the Air
Barbara

Other Products Used:

StazOn Jet Black ink
Ranger Distress ink
White craft ink
White gel pen
Gold gel pen
Glue pen
Glitter
Stickles
Markers

1 comment: