Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Penny For Your Thoughts


I'm in love with the latest stamp from the Rubbermoon Mail Club! Kae Pea named her Penny, The Party Planner, so I've titled this card Penny For Your Thoughts. The wonderful thing about Penny is that the banner is actually blank, so you can write in anything you want. She's a versatile gal, that Penny!

This was a pretty simple card to make. I used StazOn Jet Black ink to stamp everything on the white cardstock and colored it in with a blender pen and ink. I gave Penny a little extra sparkle by adding Stickles to her dress - after all, what's a Party Planner without some bling?!

I stamped an extra Penny on a piece of scrap paper and cut out the banner. Then I used my craft knife to make a slit in the bird's beak. I inserted the banner and put a bit of tape on the backside to secure it. Then I glued everything onto a piece of pink cardstock on which I had stamped a row of tiny flowers.

Now Penny is on her way to make someone's day!

Back to the Rubbermoon Mail Club... I can't say enough good things about it! I get a nifty new "surprise" stamp each month. For me, that element of surprise is great - I like being challenged by stuff that I might not necessarily pick out - and I've yet to be disappointed. Kae Pea also always adds fun extras from other companies. The best part of it is the online group and the support and inspiration I get from so many wonderful people.

Other RubberMoon Stamps Used: Sending Happy Thoughts, Sprinkles Cube, Lucy Bird

Where will your imagination take you?

4 comments:

  1. i cannot give this enough hearts!! thank you so so much for such nice posts, art and sharing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to do it! Can't think of a better person or company to represent.

      Delete
  2. The perfect interpretation of "Penny." There will never be too many kind thoughts and good wishes, for any of us. It would make anyone's day to receive this. xo

    ReplyDelete