Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Moon Goddess Has Landed!


I was so excited when I opened this month's MoonMail package from RubberMoon! Why? Because, along with the Moon Goddess stamp by Claudia Rose, came the announcement that RubberMoon is once again carrying a huge line of Claudia Rose's designs!

I want all of them.

I'm not kidding. I would  never joke about something as serious as rubber stamps!

As it stands right now, I only have this one. So, I had to do at least a couple of different projects. I loved it so much on the card I made that I went right ahead and made a magnet to go with it. (Moments like this are why the laundry is always in the dryer and not folded and put away.)

For the card I simply stamped the image on glossy white paper with StazOn Jet Black ink. I added the "to the moon & back" sentiment in StazOn as well. I colored it in with ColourArte Twinkling H20s.

The magnet began as a credit card blank. I stamped it with StazOn also, but colored it in with sharpies.


Where will your imagination take you? Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love your imagination and sense of humor and play!!! Thank you for all of your sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete