Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August Moon Mail Fun


I was, as usual, delighted to get my little package from the RubberMoon Mail Club this month. There are always extra fun little goodies included. This time, in addition to the fun little leafy stamp from RubberMoon, it included an extra stamp and faux postage paper from 100 Proof Press and new 2 x 4" pieces from inchie arts.

I was immediately inspired. Since I'm constantly digging for my mail box key - it always seems to find the most remote corner of my purse - I decided to make a special key chain for it. This was so easily done!

I began by punching a hole in the top of my inchie arts square. Then I used the beautiful leaf stamp that Kae Pea designed. By the way, this was one she designed back when RubberMoon was barely a dream, thinking that one day it would make a really cool stamp. That day has come, and it is a cool stamp!

I used StazOn ink to do all my stamping because it is a solvent ink and won't run if it gets wet. I used sharpies to color in everything for the same reason. Five minutes later, I had a nifty new key chain and my digging for the mail key days are over!

Then, because it was hot and humid and I was feeling surly about that, I used the stamp to make a snowflake. Yeah. I'm very much done with summer weather. Can you tell?


Where will your imagination take you? Happy crafting!

RubberMoon Art Stamps used
Exclusive Moon Mail stamp
New Moon

Other products used
inchie arts squares
StazOn ink
Sharpies

Wait! That's not all!!! 

Through Sunday, August 16th, RubberMoon is having a 15% off sale on Halloween and Christmas stamps! Check it out!!!


4 comments: