Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Face It


I have been having so much fun playing with the latest offering from RubberMoon's Moon Mail Club! If you're a rubber stamp addict and you haven't signed up yet, you're missing out on a lot of fun and some really cool, exclusive stamps!

Here's the stamp I received in the mail last week.


For the card above, I stamped the face first, using StazOn Jet Black ink. I stamped it again on a piece of scrap paper and cut a mask out of that. I placed the mask on top of my main piece and then stamped right over it with the flower stamps. After that, I colored in the face using a blender pen and Distress Inks. A few dabs of Stickles, and I was done!

But... I'd barely begun to play.


I used the same masking technique for both of these as well.


I know this face has much more in store for me. There are so many possibilities that I'm almost dizzy with them. I can't wait to play some more!

RubberMoon Rubber Stamps Used


Other stamp used: Verbena Flower Head by 100 Proof Press



2 comments:

  1. These are all so imaginative and wonderful! Have I thanked you for all you do to keep us inspired? xoxoxkp

    ReplyDelete