Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Little Night Magic

Happy (belated) Summer Solstice!

It's difficult to imagine that we're already on the downward slope to Autumn. With the long days and hotter temperatures, Autumn seems very far away, indeed.

As dusk turned to twilight the other night, I sat and watched the colors of the sky deepen as the stars came twinkling into view. It was magical.

The next morning, I was still smiling over the beauty I'd witnessed the night before, and that's how this card came into being.

For the flying woman and the cosmic news, I stamped with Delicata gold ink on black cardstock. I filled in various bits with a white gel pen before adding Stickles to give it extra sparkle.

For this card, I used the following stamps from RubberMoon:

Cosmic News (sm)
Night Hair
There's Magic in the Air
Falling Star Corner
Sprinkles Cube

1 comment:

  1. Some favorite images here!! Love the dramatic effect you have created!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete