Wednesday, May 6, 2015

To the Moon and Back Again


Hello Everyone! Barb Black here, and I'm happy to have joined forces once again with Kae Pea at RubberMoon. Being the overly busy artsy entrepreneur she is, she very kindly handed over the bloggy reigns to me. I couldn't be more thrilled, since:

a) I love RubberMoon products.
b) love writing.
c) totally missed working with her!

So, I'll be posting a piece every Wednesday, but there will be some extra bits of fun now and then.

The card above is a very simple one, but I've got nothin' but love for this little "eluvphant".

I used a water-based marker in a couple of different colors of pink and stamped the hearts first. Then I stamped the eluvphant in gray, and the moon and sentiment in silver. I outlined the piece in dark pink and mounted it on gray cardstock.

Oh, I also added some pink Distress Stickles for just a little bling.

RubberMoon Stamps:
Eluvphant
To the Moon and Back
Moon 

Wait! That's not all!! I'm also very excited about the new Blue Luna Press stamps (a subsidiary of RubberMoon). So, I thought I'd share a card I made using a couple of those.


I come from a family that is firmly planted in the bicycle business, so the "quadcycle" stamp makes me smile.

It's going to be a very busy Spring and Summer with  lots of new images and projects coming up, so stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. <3 Barb!!! Love both cards AND having you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love of bicycles shows so well in the Blue Luna imaged card. I really like the choices you made in this card. The eluvphant looks too cute spouting stickles. You can NEVER have enough glitter! Nice job looking forward to more of your work.

    ReplyDelete