Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Possibilities Are Endless!


Know what I love about rubber stamps and the art of rubber stamping? (And don't let anyone tell you it's not art!) It's that a single stamp can take you in dozens of different directions depending on the paper you choose, the colors you use, the sentiment you add, etc.

Sometimes (okay, pretty much all the time) when I get a new stamp, my mind goes a little wild imagining all the different card designs I can come up with. In fact, when I got RubberMoon's adorable Bird Fence stamp, I think the inside of my head probably mirrored the sentiment in the card below.


And then, because I realized that I'll soon be needing Father's Day cards, I came up with the card below.


Take a look at some of the stamps in your collection and challenge yourself to come up with three completely different designs. I'll bet you can't stop at just three!


RubberMoon Stamps Used




7 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! We love the noises in your head!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish they'd stop playing drinking games at 2 a.m. ;P

      Delete
  2. LOVE your samples, and I'll accept that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good sense of humor, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good sense of humor, my dear.

    ReplyDelete