Monday, May 11, 2015

Rubber Moon~ Beach Bliss~ By WildHeart Art Studio


~Beach Bliss~

 I am so thrilled to be here on the Rubber Moon blog and sharing my project with you all using these lovely and whimsical rubber stamps by Rubber Moon!

I have always been drawn to create houses ... all kinds of houses! I love fairy houses, city houses etc, but due to the fact that I am suffering from "Cabin Fever" now, I am creating Beach Houses  for this project today.

When I think of the beach.. some of my all time favorite colors to mind~ turquoise, pink, orange,yellow,purple and these are the colors I am using today!

My thought was to use the "Moon Unit House" and the "Lovely Loft House"  as my beach houses. I then wanted to create some texture in the water and the sun above by using stencils and spray inks. I used the little saying stamp "sprinkle moondust, spread magic" for the waves in the water. The stamp "New Moon" was added to the top of the Loft House, and "Love this Face" was added to the sun on top. 

Below are the supplies and pictures of  the project in process. I hope you enjoy creating your own little beach houses!!

~Supplies~
"Beachy" colored Acrylic paints ( yellow, orange, turquoise, purple and pink)
*Rubber Moon stamps*
Stamp pad in deep blue
Ink Sprays ( blue , orange and yellow)
Gelly Pens
White Pen
Big Brush Markers
Glitter gel













For More info on WildHeart Art Studio and Sherri Welser's artwork visit my website at www.indgioearth.artfire.com or my blog at http://indigoearth-indigoearth.blogspot.com/



5 comments: