Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hello Dolly by guest artist Shannon Benedetti

Creative Paper Dolls by Shannon Benedetti


If you love paper dolls, doodling, and RubberMoon Art Stamps, then let's get creative and make your own RubberMoon Paper dolls!
You will need the following supplies and stamps:
Dye inkpads of choice
Smooth Watercolor Paper – I used 100 lb.
Coloring medium – I used watercolor pencils.
Here are some of the stamps I used from 
RubberMoon Art Stamps :
Once you stamp your selected images, let you imagination fly. Simply draw around your stamped images to create body shapes. I drew the arms, and used a stamp for the legs, but you can draw your own legs and shoes.
For finishing touches, I rounded the corners of my tag, added a fiber tassel,
I used Ranger Glossy accents and Ranger Liquid Pearls to add a bit of 'pop'!
Now you are ready to color and add your own special touches. Have fun!

Here I have done a little step out diagram so you can see the process:

More samples !

Guest artist Shannon Benedetti has been a long time RubberMoon lover! She lives and makes her wonderful creations in sunny Florida.
Thank you Shannon, for sharing your time and talent with us!

6 comments:

  1. Love these imaginative and wonderful, whimsical characters you have created! You have used the images in such thoughtful, creative ways! A terrific and inspiring share indeed! Thank you so much, Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just delightful! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous and fun idea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your work!! So cute! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete