Friday, December 19, 2014

Winter Solstice



The Winter Solstice is upon us again!








 For this card, I used Rubbermoon stamp Winter Solstice (jc1033).








I busted out the Art Spinner to create a floaty space background.  A toss of glitter across wet paint was a fine addition.







I stamped Winter Solstice girl using Staz On black ink and colored her in with Caran d'Ache Watercolor Crayons.







 I cut out the funky lettering from a old issue of Alaska magazine.  My letter "C" is actually an altered "G".  Each letter was then boxed off with white pen.








Let the celebration of light begin!

Happy Solstice from Kersten!

4 comments:

  1. Your Creations always make me Happy...wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art spinner?! Ooh sounds like I need one of these!! Great share. Love your colors always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could get lost in those colors! And I really want an art spinner now.

    ReplyDelete