Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Life Glitter - Rubbermoon * Imagine Crafts Cross Promotion



Be sure to visit the IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon blogs daily for more projects and ideas!

Life Glitter - Rubbermoon * Imagine Crafts Cross Pomotion

Here is the gathering of goods, the step in the creative process in which all possible art supplies get stacked on the top of my desk for possible use.  In this case, Kae Pea's New Moon stamp paired with a VersaMark Marker and two bottles of Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko.

Additionally, Tsukineko Fireworks! and Staz On ink rounded out my pile, along with bits and pieces of pretty paper, ribbon, and other ephemera.

Fireworks! on the page, emboss dried before stamping and embossing Kae Pea's Wings.

Streak directly to paper Staz On Ink, Blue Hawaii.  I must add that these midi ink pads are amazing! :)

Finally - assemblage.  Layer pretty papers, wings to the moon, "Life glitter" circles, and dusting of glitter here and there.  This is my Life Glitter.


9 comments:

  1. Life Glitter!! Love everything about this post! The title, the photos, the art. Definitely makes me want to go to my studio and play!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Style..EVERY TIME! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This excellent project makes my heart sing! The glitter and color combinations are perfect. Oh, and the texture looks very tempting to touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the glitters is gold...... And this is Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen a project from you yet that I haven't LOVED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got shivers looking at this gorgeous piece!! LOVE the background paper and the shimmer is magical!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty!
    Love all the gold.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete