Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Holiday ATC's - RubberMoon & Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Product Swap

 
  IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon Art Stamps are excited to share with you the amazing projects that our design teams have created to kick off the Holiday Season! Over the next few days, we'll be sharing with you inspiration and techniques using IMAGINE Crafts' line of ink products featuring rubber stamps from RubberMoon. Be sure to visit the IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon blogs daily for more projects and ideas!

Hello friends, this is Carmen, and I'm sharing with you today some ATC cards with a Holiday theme.  I started off with some cards from Inchies Arts squares, they are so easy to work with and take all kinds of mediums.


I painted a layer of acrylic paint first then used a texture sheet from Gina's Designs as a stencil with Imagine Crafts Fireworks spray in Summer sky.  It's a very soft look.


The Peace on Earth stamp was used with the Delicata pigment ink pad in Silvery Shimmer.


I cut part of the texture sheet and embossed it with black powder using the Versamark embossing pad


The embossed texture sheet was adhered with some Creative Gel Medium.


A final spritz of Shimmer spray in Frost and it's done.


The second card I started with a layer of acrylic paint and adhered some book page strips for a more vintage look.


I gave it some more color by adding StazOn midi pad in Emerald City with Ink Blushers sponges.



I had a couple of pieces of wood embellishments and enhanced them with some Fireworks spray in Lady bug.


For this card I used the lovely Ornaments Border stamp with Delicata in Gold.


I painted in the ornaments with the Fireworks in Lady Bug.


And the finished card...


I made one last one completely different from the Holiday theme.  This steampunk card of gears is made with the Gears stamp, irRESIStible texture sprays, and texture sheet in gears.


I love how all of them came out, each one of them unique, colorful and full of texture.  All of these products worked great together.  The only problem I had was trying to decide which ones to use!  Which I guess is a good problem.

Thanks so much for visiting with us today!  Please browse around and check out the other great projects by our team.



Happy Holidays!








6 comments:

  1. Wonderful share and fun inspiration! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take one of each please!! LOVELOVELOVE these and really need to go shopping! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work and
    great designs.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your festive colors! Looks like someone had fun!

    ReplyDelete