Monday, December 1, 2014

Cosmic Offerings


IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon Art Stamps are excited to share with you the amazing projects that our design teams have created to kick off the Holiday Season! Over the next few days, we'll be sharing with you inspiration and techniques using IMAGINE Crafts' line of ink products featuring rubber stamps from RubberMoon. Be sure to visit the IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon blogs daily for more projects and ideas!

"Cosmic Offerings"
by Kae Pea
I love all things celestial. Especially Moons! I know it is the holidays but I wanted to take a little break from winter images and just play with a few of my favorite stamps (RubberMoon, of course!) and a couple my favorite products from Imagine Crafts and Inchie Arts!

What I used:





Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black Midi Ink Pad
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko All Purpose Ink

Inchie Arts 3" White Art Square

RubberMoon Stamps
MK2120 Poetry Girl
KP5153 Little Luna
DB4103 Three Stars
KP5191 Cosmic Offerings

I also used a clear wax crayon (to resist)
and a paint brush, some colored card stock cut to size 

Directions:


stamp your images onto your Art Square using the StazOn ink

"color" areas that you want to resist using the clear crayon


Paint images using All Purpose Inks. I used them with a watery brush!

Now mount this on your cut-to- size card stock and voila! You have a great, simple card for any and all occasions!


Thanks for stopping by and please visit RubberMoon Arts and Imagine Crafts every day for the next week for lots of inspiring ideas!

Happy Making!
xokp


11 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaway, Moonbeam!!!!! It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE your "Offerings" every time Kae Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cosmic offerings. thank you xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Kae Pea! I gotta get me some o' those inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The All-Purpose inks and clear crayon are new to me. Thanks for instruction. Stay cosmic. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work on
    your card!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like anything cosmic, especially this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all things celestial, too! What a beautiful card...I just love watching you paint, Kae Pea :)

    ReplyDelete