Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Bits and Bobs!


 Hello friends and happy Friday! It is Kim here today to share with you some gift wrapping solutions for your holiday wrapping.









 I had a great time with this project, creating my own gift tags and ribbon was a lot of fun, and could even be something that the kids could be involved with.  So many of Rubbermoon's stamps worked for this project, and some of them are not necessicarly for Christmas. But, if used with the right colored inks can really bring out the holiday spirit in them! I am always looking for that final touch to add to my packages and these little bits and bobs I created should work out great.















I used some Flakey Tags from Gina's Designs along with her snowflakes on the tags. First, I got out my gelatos and Fireworks sprays from Imagine Crafts and just played around with different colors until I was happy with the result. Once my background was complete, I dove into my Rubbermoon stamp stash and got out some things that I thought would work. I used the stardust stamp as a common theme on all of the tags to tie them together.








 I then used some muslin fabric I had, ripped it into strips and stamped some more fun images on them. This time the common theme was the "Wishes really do come true" stamp. I thought that was apropo for the season, and used colored inks on the image and black for the sentiment.








 I used various sprays on the above ribbon to get the nice icey blue color, then I stamped on the sentiment.








 I created 3 tags and 3 muslin ribbons for my packages. I am sure they will make my gifts more fun and festive!








Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you will give this fun project a try!








Other Items Used
Lace Flowers and Bling from Kraftsupplies4U
Imagine Crafts Sprays, Embossing Powders and Inks.



Happy Holidays!
Kim


3 comments: