Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Shimmery Stamped Tags For All Occasions

Hello Friends!  This is Carmen from Serendipity Studio and I'm so happy to be back with you today to share some of my favorite RubberMoon stamps.  I've created some tags that can be used for several different occasions and saved as works of art.




RubberMoon Stamps on shimmery tags, created by www.serendipitystudiobycw.blogspot.ocm




I used the lovely Daisy Heart stamp here on this shimmery tag.  





RubberMoon Tags, Daisy Flowers Heart Stamp created by www.serendipitystudiobycw.blogspot.com




Circles Upon Circles is probably my favorite patterns stamp, so many uses for it.  Here I used it for a border on this bright tag.  The Poppies stamp was highlighted more when I colored it in with Dylusions ink in a water brush.




RubberMoon Stamp tag, Poppies, circles, created by www.serendipitystudiobycw.blogspot.com




The Happy Birthday and Wishing Tree are a wonderful combination for this birthday tag.




RubberMoon Shimmery tag, Happy Birthday stamp, Wishing Tree, created by www.serendipitystudiobycw.blogspot.com




Here is a quick video on how I made the Happy Birthday tag.








All of the tag backgrounds were created with ink sprays, shimmer sprays, acrylic paint and stencils.



All of the stamps I used are shown in the links below.



Thanks so much for visiting with me today and make sure you check out my fellow teamies post on a wonderful Halloween invitation.



Blessings,





5 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of Colors and Stamps Carmen! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I just love the wishing tree stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one is just wonderful and could be used and given as bookmarks too! Love them and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Carmen, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how each one can be personalized! I don't use much glitter in my art but I do love the shimmery effects! Great project, Carmen :)

    ReplyDelete