Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Moon ' ificent!

I love Halloween more than any other holiday and I hope you enjoy my Hallow offering!







Supplies used:

RubberMoon: GE2520 - 4 sided Moon Cube Stamp
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko:  StazOn Jet Black
Alpha Stamps: Black Dresden Trim
Sizzix: Squares Die and Eileen Hull, Cubes Die
White Mountboard
Sharpie Black Marker Pen
Glue







I began by die cutting all of my shapes







I then stamped my images and went around the edges with a black Sharpie pen








I used the StazOn pad direct to the mountboard. This produces an almost linen/fabric effect on the surface. On the larger bottom square I went around the edge with the Sharpie again to give it more definition against the white edge of the middle size square.







I then assembled my cube using the same StazOn ink technique and finished the top and bottom edges of the four sides with black Dresden trim.


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today!

6 comments:

  1. I love the linen-like effect from the direct-to-paper technique! Moon goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such Talent Sharon! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely! I love moon-everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love "Moon Everything" too and you have out done yourself! Your craftsmanship is superb. xokp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great stamp and project! I really like the linen/fabric effect on the surface on the board. The black and white is eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete