Friday, September 19, 2014

RUBBERMOON Kre8Tiv ELEMENT STAMPS LOOK GREAT ON RETRO ART




I just love using RUBBERMOON'S KRE8TIV DESIGN ELEMENT STAMPS in my Retro Art. This actual piece combined a total of 8 RubberMoon Stamps. After I painted a gesso wash over clock themed scrap paper I drew the coffee pot using a graphite pencil. 


After the drawing was complete, I traced the graphite lines with Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen (Fine Tip). Then came the fun part! 


I situated each stamp onto the drawing to give the coffee pot a Retro Mid-Century look. The following images are pics taken during the process of the painting. 
                                                   

The stamps I used for this painting are listed below:


(1)  SQUARE LIKE POSITIVE
(2)  THREE RINGS
(3)   RADAR
(4)   LINEAR
(5)   MOD COMPASS
(6)   DOTS AND CIRCLES
(7)   BURST
(8)   8 POINT STAR
(9)   COMPLETE CRE8TIV ELEMENT COLLECTION































I can't tell you how much fun it is to add these cool stamps to my painting. It adds such flair and personality. I hope you like it!










Another Retro Coffee Pot using RubberMoon Stamps!!!

13 comments:

  1. I love these Barb! They're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'll have to check out these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so amazing I love it! Truly a work of Art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done it again! Another round of 'must have' Rubbermoon stamps, just because your work is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun, colorful, and happy!!!! definitely my cup o' tea!!!! ( or coffee ) love these Barb!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your artwork! You have such a great style and flair! I think I need to go order some stamps now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning artwork! Really love how you incorporate the stamps. So fun to look at! Thanks for sharing:)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clocks are my favorite! You've done an excellent job! I love their whimsical look and every time I look at them, I smile. The colors are so inviting and warm. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these retro coffee pots!Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these retro coffee pots!Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done! How perfectly the elements stamps work to give the coffee pot retro/vintage flair. And you detail your steps so clearly, thank you. xo

    ReplyDelete