Tuesday, August 5, 2014

WOODEN NECKLACES FROM RUBBERMOON STAMPS!

 Last December, I posted a Rubbermoon Blog making a Fun Snow Globe Wooden Necklace from a single Rubbermon Art Stamp. Now we are into the Wonderful Days of Summer, and I have created just a few more Necklaces. Below are some that I have recently finished.  In Last December's Rubbermoon's Art Blog Post, I posted a full tutorial for making these fun Necklaces. Check out the December Blog to learn more.






















Directly above is the Photo of the Necklace from my December Blog Post. Check this post out for a complete Tutorial on how to make these fun and easy Wooden Necklaces. 
-BARB

15 comments:

  1. Adorable... think I'll have to try that myself! Thanks, Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! Nice start to Christmas gifts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Now I know what I'm making some of my pals for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They make wonderful Christmas Gifts Barb! Thank you for commenting:)

      Delete
  4. So nice - it's cool how you show that you can make the stamps your "own" design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these necklaces! So neat how you transformed the piece after stamping it. Really cool! Great work!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete