Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sneak Peek! New Stamps!

Hello. It's me Kae Pea! Just popping by to give you a tiny peek at some new images. They are hot off the press! They are not yet available but will soon be posted over in the RubberMoon shop! We have LOTS of new stuff -not only stamps- but videos, projects and coordinating paper products coming very soon! We are not quite ready to let the cat out of the bag just yet....so sit at the edge of your seats!!

And now for the sneak peek, you asked and we listened. I have created some fun teacher stamps and some super cool, mixed media, art stamps. Whooo Hoooo!!
Watch for the release next week....

Thanks for visiting and see you soon!

xo kp


2 comments:

  1. I am VERY excited. Saving the open to buy on my credit card and space in my drawers. Thanks for the peak of the really cool images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love those patterns, I am a sucker for patterns. xox

    ReplyDelete