Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's a WRAP!!

My parents' 40th Anniversary is coming up in August;
however we are celebrating in June at the beach.

CAN'T WAIT!!



So I wanted to WRAP their gifts in a fun way using the following stamps:


conch shell


happily ever after



flower rope border



With a few easy steps the job is complete:

1)  Select the WRAP






I have a large and small gift plus a card. 

The monkey print is kraft color on the reverse which is what I want. 





2) WRAP





I'm not the greatest wrapper but it gets the job done.


I always dislike seeing the tape on the sides so I added some color. 





3) Stamp the WRAP








I used the above listed RubberMoon stamps with a mint, yellow, and

 coral colored ink from Studio Calico's Color Theory








and THAT'S A "WRAP"!




Hope everyone finds something fun to celebrate this summer!

(even if it is saying goodbye to winter ...finally)


For more about me, Ali G....

head on over to my blog origin~aLi~ty.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful concept Ali, especially touching for your parent's celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to customize a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very sweet idea. Your parents will like that you customized it for them I'm sure..

    ReplyDelete