This was my Summer Solstice project, to create a string of suns (Rubbermoon: Large Lady Sun Face/ge2475) to hang as a banner in my living room. In fact, they turned out to be the brightest suns of the day as it was overcast and breezy outdoors.
I started this by coloring two glossy sheets of paper using Distress and Dylusion Inks - mostly oranges, yellows and a splash of purple, a bit of aqua and pink. Then I glued these sheets to heavy cardstock. I had planned to run them through a die cutter, but the sun is just slightly larger than the circle dies I had in mind, so I ended up cutting each by hand after stamping.
Lots of sun love!
After trim, I set two eyelets at the top of each sun, through which to run their ribbon.
I added a gold bead between each sun and voila - a sun banner to hang in my living room!
Oh, happy summer! :)