Friday, March 28, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS on your NEW HOME!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HOME CARD

A few months ago, my niece and her husband purchased their first Home at a Beautiful Spot in the gorgeous countryside of Southwest Missouri. So of course, I made them a special card for the occasion. During one of my fun visits to Rubbermoon Studio, Kristen Powers gave me some guidance for this project. Unfortunately, I do not have a tutorial for this particular card, but it is one of my favorites. LOVE the fact that after this COLD COLD Winter, the card depicts a Warm Sunny Day!!!  Just by using a page from an Old Book, Scrap Book Paper, Pan Pastels, Water Color Pencils and these Seven Stamps, you will be able to create a Keepsake Card for Someone Special too!  I want to share the Rubbermoon Stamps used in the card with you below:
(1) MOON UNIT HOUSE
(2) NEW HOME WORDS
(3) SPREAD THE LOVE (bird w/ heart)
(4)WILD BUNCH (mushrooms)
(5) TEENY BIRD
(6) ITTY HEART
(7)SEVEN DAISIES

These seven Rubbermoon Stamps are SO SO fun and can be used for lots of creative projects. I hope you enjoyed seeing this card as much as I enjoyed making it. 
                                 Til Next Time!  Barb XO

Please Visit and "like" my Art Page on FB-BARB ROGERS ART

8 comments:

  1. I love this card Barb!!! The sweet birdies and the hearts in the chimney! Ingenious!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lori...Kristen helped me with this card during one of my visits. Yes ....I love to put those hearts everywhere I can!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. Thanks for sharing Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...I think there are lots of good stamps in this one...that is why i shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is this card. I agree with the look of something other than winter. Thanks for this on a rainy, dark day here in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are awesome Barb!! (This is TC)

    ReplyDelete