Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Banner for the Glampers

Hello Everyone, it's me Jeannie with a fun project for all you trailer lovin' people.
I've noticed on Pinterest that all the cute Glamping ladies have these banners for their little trailers.
So, I thought it'd be cute to make a banner with Lindsay Ostrom's trailer stamp.


I got the idea for this banner from the cover of Stamp Catalog that I have, but adapted and made it my own.


The "fringy" stuff in the back is strips from my little daughters old jeans.


The tag base are by Core'dinations.  
They are called Fashion Tags.


On the upper level of the banner I used some felt balls and the cheapy fuzzy things they sell in the kids craft section of stores.  I wanted to use all felt, but they are expensive!  WOW!!


I love all the colors to this and think it would be adorable on someones vintage camper...don't you think??

You can see all of Lindsay's Stamps and the entire catalog of RubberMoon stamps by visiting the Shop portion of the RubberMoon website.  

Also, Lindsay has her stamps for sale on her ETSY website, The Paper Rabbit and also at the store her and I work at, Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames, in Grass Valley, CA, for you local people!!




4 comments:

  1. It is really fun! Love those poofs AND Lindsays stamp, of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color take on this is only part of the story. Your expertise in finishing details is amazingly, perfectlly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What very sweet comments. RubberMoon stamps are so fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete