Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I LOVE YOU....(lots)

LOVE is in the air this week, but certainly doesn't mean that it can't be EVERY week out of the year with this Fun "I LOVE YOU..(lots)" sample I Created with RUBBERMOON STAMPS. This Valentine has a total of 6 Stamps that I really like ..or should I say LOVE.... lots!
(4) Blank Banner ge2311e
 (7) Inchie Arts Mat Board Sqaures are used as all three of the layers for my card. I covered the square on the bottom of the sample with one of my favorite Scrap Book Papers. I love using Inchie Arts products  for many of my Stamping projects!!
I hope everyone has a Valentines Day full of Smiles, Hugs and Love....LOTS of LOVE.

Until Next Time- BARB xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I love this sweet layered card Barb!!!! it's like a little Valentine cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Ms Sparkly...I wish it WERE a Cake....but then again..it it were..it might taste a little like Cardboard :) xoxo

      Delete
    3. LOL! I already Deleted Once because of TYPO...MADE ANOTHER ONE.. not gonna delete again...Meant to say...IF IT WERE ...:/

      Delete
  2. However you frame this it is very beautiful! You used the letters stamp. One of my favs, too! Now I just have to find where my fav got put...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! thought We left a comment here saying how much we LOVE this card!! (LOTS!) :) Thank you for another SWEET project!

    ReplyDelete