Thursday, December 5, 2013

Oh how I love stars!

Linda from Linnie Blooms here to show you how I used one of my new Rubbermoon stamps!


I didn't take photos of my process but I'm happy to walk you through it.  First, I used a Tim Holtz tree embossing folder to give some dimension to my card.  I brushed green ink across the raised trees to help them stand out.  (LOVE!)  Then I stamped the cute Rubbermoon trail of stars along the bottom of my card.  I filled them with gold Stickles for some sparkle!  I attached some Linnie Blooms Texture as a banner along with a Linnie Blooms Star Shape that I colored with Viva Decor's 3D paper coloring and a button.

Last, but certainly not least, I used the Rubbermoon Merry Christmas sentiment on a strip of paper and attached it with Pop-Dots.  Love it!  You could totally mix this up with different color schemes.  So pretty, don't you think?!

Creatively yours,
Linda
www.LinnieBlooms.com
www.facebook.com/LinnieBlooms

5 comments:

  1. It is so pretty ! We love this card! It has such a "winter cabin" feel! Thank you for sharing Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about it!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and rustic. Love that green color. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors, patterns and dimensions! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another star lover here!!! And adore the burlap-like texture too!!! Very fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete