As a Certified Angel Practitioner, I recently made the decision to use a specific card deck as a GIFT CARD DECK for on-site Angel Readings I do for people. So I thought it would be fun to send a different kind of "GIFT CARD" to my Angel Friends for Christmas, and to launch the New Year!
I ordered a batch of Angel-themed rubber stamps from Rubbermoon a while back, intending to make a bunch of angel ornaments out of them. I thought it was time to use them for this project.
First, here are the Rubbermoon stamps I personally recommend from the Rubbermoon library to feature in "Angel Gift Cards:"
- Heart Full
- Angel Snowflake
- Angel in Frame
- Angel with sun face and dress, facing left
- Adele, woman's face
- Messages from the Center of the Universe
- new moon
- angel with crossed hands
1. Grab a BLANK note card. You can decorate it yourself, like I did, using this technique in a previous project, or just use a nice note card you've been saving for a special occasion. Something angel-themed would be nice, of course, or get creative with it!
2. Decorate the envelope and inside of note card before you start writing and adding your angel card. I chose a couple different stamps I felt worked nicely together as a theme. For the envelope, I simply used the angel with crossed hands, and embellished with marker to make clouds around her. For the inside, I thought it would be fun to make an angelic image from Adele, woman's face, by adding a wing and decorative halo using marker.
|ADELE stamp with marker embellishments|
|Select a special card deck you will use strictly for gifting.|
|Set your intention and focus on the card deck before shuffling/drawing.|
4. Use whichever system you prefer to pull a card from the deck for your special person. When you've drawn the card, use scrapbook-style photo corners or simply cut corners from an old envelope to attach the card to the inside of the note card. I prefer to do this, so the receiver can remove the card if he/she wants, to keep somewhere special. The corners act as little corner POCKETS to secure your angel card.
|I simply clipped corners off an old envelope.|
|Use tape/double stick tape to adhere clipped envelope corners to note card.|
This is something I have really enjoyed doing for my angel friends and to other friends open to this kind of gift. It is also a nice idea, if you are an Angel Reader, to gift something like this to your clients as a thank you, a birthday gift, Christmas card, or something to launch the New Year!