Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shadow Box Card

Hello Everyone.  I am very excited today, since this is my first post for RubberMoon
Today I created a wonderful card/gift.  I am using my favorite shadow box die that was designed by Vicki Chrisman.  


I used so many RubberMoon stamps on this.  I also mixed a little bit of my go to gal, Mary Engelbreit.


I love to use jewelry findings, stones and beads to add more eye candy to my card. 
Don't you just love that stamped gal jumping around in those wispy star grasses?


I used the perfect stamped phrase to tie everything together.  
"I love you to the moon & back.


Here is one last look at this creation of mine.


I will have a fun tutorial for you on my next post.
I hope you have enjoyed this shadow box card.

10 comments:

  1. Very nice cards! Some of the best yet! Shouldn't a tutorial show a step-by-step process and a list of products used? Is RM selling Mary Englebreit stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the nice comments, thank you! The Mary Engelbreit part of this is just a old calendar page...No Mary Engelbreit stamps are used in this, just recycling and old image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE the way you colored the new moon ! What a great little triptych this makes! SO inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful triptych, Jeannie!
    Lovely combination of stamps and color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS so so much. Is it for sale? That's my daughters and my quote... love you to the moon and back. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bam! How cool is that?! VERY cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... LOVE this! Everything about it just makes me smile! Thankyou so much for using my die for such an amazing piece of work! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is great! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete