Thursday, November 14, 2013

Let it Snow

TGIF!  This is Linda from Linnie Blooms!  Yes, we have already had our first measurable snowfall!  This put me in the mood to make some snowy art!  So with my Rubbermoon Stamps in hand, here's what I played with.
I used Rubbermoon's "new moon" kp5009f, "paint fly" kp 5079d and "ink splatter".  I also used a Linnie Blooms Long Blank for the base of my project, as well as some Linnie Blooms Evergreens and Circles.  


For coloring, I used my blue Faber-Castell Gelatos, acrylic paint and Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I was so into creating that I overlooked taking step-by-step pictures.  Sorry!!  But I think from looking at the final project you can figure it out.  



I hope this inspires you to make some art this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the new moon as a snowman face!!! Thank you for a fun holiday project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best way for me to experience snow! Great project.

    ReplyDelete